Three-year funding opportunity now open: environmental and health charities
The Funding Network (TFN), through its network of corporate members and crowdfunding event sponsors, is often able to find and connect underfunded non-profits with new funding opportunities. One such opportunity is detailed below.
Octopus Giving, the charitable foundation of the Octopus Group, has been a TFN corporate member for over 4 years and an engaged sponsor of charitable projects at our live crowdfunding events.
This spring, they are looking for two new charities to join them for a three-year charity partnership. They are particularly looking to partner with small but ambitious a) environmental charities tackling the climate emergency by reducing waste, saving energy or decreasing emissions and b) health charities taking a unique approach to improving physical or mental wellbeing.
The ideal charity will have:
- The environment or health/mental health as a core part of their mission
- A UK registered charity number
- Annual turnover between £500,000 and £1.5 million
- A range of individual and team volunteering opportunities for Octopus staff
- £45,000 of unrestricted funding
- Octopus staff fundraisers
- Significant time and skill investment from Octopus staff, including IT, finance and HR expertise
- A dedicated Giving Team to help make the most of the partnership
- Networking opportunities with other funded charities
If you know of any charities in your network that might fit the bill, charity partner applications are open on the Octopus Giving website until the 14th May 2021. Contact email@example.com to find out more.
About TFN corporate membership
The Funding Network (TFN) connects donors and innovative causes through live crowdfunding events to accelerate the pace of social change. With corporate membership, businesses and foundations can meet their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives by introducing their staff to the voluntary sector. Corporate members can nominate small non-profits to pitch for funding at our events, take part in the selection process, and even host events in their offices.